Welcome to Curry Rivel Primary School and Little Pips website. We hope that this information will help everyone in the school community - parents, volunteers and staff - to provide the best for the children in our care. Our ethos is based on our core aims: be caring, be curious, be confident!
* shows respect and values others by showing kindness, co-operation and tolerance
* knows how to make good choices and considers behaviour as a matter for their concern
* respects and values their surroundings
* has the skills to learn, a nurtured curiosity and creative thinker
* has high expectations of themselves
* experiences success - in academic, creative, social, practical and physical activities
* is confident, resourceful and responsible
* feels successful and has their efforts valued
* has pride in themselves, in their work and in their school
Do have a look at us in action: follow us on Twitter (@CurryRivel) and our Facebook page(CurryRivelPrimarySchool).
Mrs Jo Ward (Senior Teacher)
Click on the link for information about the Educational Psychology Service Helpline for Parents. https://t.co/Dn4RnJwY0c
On each class page on the school website you will find a drop down called Home Learning Grids and each week the cla… https://t.co/eQxYpFbN9d
Netball club is cancelled next Tuesday.
Please remember Camelot Class have forest school today and will need their appropriate clothes, looking forward to… https://t.co/YIDOSpTMEM
Pippin, Maigold and Gala class made Easter hats and paraded them around the hall.
Dear parents and carers Given the inclement weather today the Easter bonnet parade will now be held in the school H… https://t.co/Sr1HlzwC4N
A huge well done to our Year 3/4 tag rugby teams this afternoon. We narrowly missed out on the semi-finals but the… https://t.co/JXO3Ou6bf4
Pippin Class have enjoyed decorating and eating pancakes today!
Parents please be aware of the MOMO challenge which is currently circulating on social media and the internet. More… https://t.co/1H9Frru0U6
20th March, 2020
13th March, 2020
6th March, 2020
7th February, 2020
1st February, 2020