Welcome to Curry Rivel Primary School and Little Pips website. We hope that this information will help everyone in the school community - parents, volunteers and staff - to provide the best for the children in our care. Our ethos is based on our core aims: be caring, be curious, be confident!
* shows respect and values others by showing kindness, co-operation and tolerance
* knows how to make good choices and considers behaviour as a matter for their concern
* respects and values their surroundings
* has the skills to learn, a nurtured curiosity and creative thinker
* has high expectations of themselves
* experiences success - in academic, creative, social, practical and physical activities
* is confident, resourceful and responsible
* feels successful and has their efforts valued
* has pride in themselves, in their work and in their school
Do have a look at us in action: follow us on Twitter (@CurryRivel) and our Facebook page(CurryRivelPrimarySchool).
Mrs Jo Ward (Senior Teacher)
Cross Country is on after school this Thursday 14 February at Hambridge. Letters coming home tonight.
Phase 1 had lots of fun learning about Chinese New Year today!
Many apologies, but Netball club has been cancelled for today after school due to illness.
The school and the nursery will both be closed today, Friday 1st February. Unfortunately, almost all staff are una… https://t.co/69Pl3yyskt
Children can be collected at 2.15 today Thursday 31st Jan. Tag rugby is cancelled.
Camelot Class - please remember to bring your swimming kit to school tomorrow 🙂
Lots of lovely 3D shape learning in Pippin Class this week!
Thank you to everyone who came to visit Phase 2 yesterday 🙂 It was a great day and the children looked super in th… https://t.co/U7ACvrZEtP
Don’t forget it’s Phase 2 WOW Day and open afternoon tomorrow. Your child is welcome to come to school in their WW2… https://t.co/TuUp56pq1T