Welcome to Curry Rivel Primary School and Little Pips website. We hope that this information will help everyone in the school community - parents, volunteers and staff - to provide the best for the children in our care. Our ethos is based on our core aims: be caring, be curious, be confident!
* shows respect and values others by showing kindness, co-operation and tolerance
* knows how to make good choices and considers behaviour as a matter for their concern
* respects and values their surroundings
* has the skills to learn, a nurtured curiosity and creative thinker
* has high expectations of themselves
* experiences success - in academic, creative, social, practical and physical activities
* is confident, resourceful and responsible
* feels successful and has their efforts valued
* has pride in themselves, in their work and in their school
Do have a look at us in action: follow us on Twitter (@CurryRivel) and our Facebook page(CurryRivelPrimarySchool).
Mrs Jo Ward (Senior Teacher)
Pippin Class spent a fab morning playing Victorian Christmas parlour games and making crackers and cornacopias!
Pippin Class preparing afternoon tea, just like the Victorians did!
A super day at the Rural Life Museum! Lots of staff/visitors commenting on how well behaved the children were!
Getting creative in Pippin class to celebrate firework night!
Some more fantastic homework projects from the children in Pippin Class!
Year 6 did some excellent, curious learning in our Innoventions workshop this afternoon...
Excellent days entertainment!!
I posted a new video to Facebook https://t.co/H7T5dxlwim
We are enjoying our hands-on learning (and a morning treat from Mrs Ward) at We The Curious. Looking forward to our workshop shortly.