Welcome to Curry Rivel Primary School and Little Pips website. We hope that this information will help everyone in the school community - parents, volunteers and staff - to provide the best for the children in our care. Our ethos is based on our core aims: be caring, be curious, be confident!
* shows respect and values others by showing kindness, co-operation and tolerance
* knows how to make good choices and considers behaviour as a matter for their concern
* respects and values their surroundings
* has the skills to learn, a nurtured curiosity and creative thinker
* has high expectations of themselves
* experiences success - in academic, creative, social, practical and physical activities
* is confident, resourceful and responsible
* feels successful and has their efforts valued
* has pride in themselves, in their work and in their school
Do have a look at us in action: follow us on Twitter (@CurryRivel) and our Facebook page(CurryRivelPrimarySchool).
Mrs Jo Ward (Senior Teacher)
Great session at running club this morning, there are spaces left for Phase 2 children. Pop into the office to sign up 🙂
The children in Pippin Class have had an amazing first week at school!
Year 6 leavers' tea party. Thank you PTA for a lovely tea and super leavers books. 😀
Please can all children come to school tomorrow in their PE kit with a hat and drink and suncream already applied f… https://t.co/5J04cXYbA4
We need to send the booking forms for Year 4 and 5 trip to Kilve tomorrow. Please let us know by tomorrow morning w… https://t.co/htdbu5lge1
Well done to Camelot Class who took part in the Kingfisher Project this term and came 2nd at the competition picnic… https://t.co/0gmmbo9ZyF
Don't forget to collect your end of year performance "Jungle Book" tickets from the school office - available now!
As the weather is due to be a little cooler for the rest of the week, the World Cup restarts tomorrow. Please ensur… https://t.co/dsXVkkhAPv
Reminder to Blenheim Class to bring in swimming kit tomorrow 3rd July.