We use the Somerset ELIM resources to help with our teaching of the Computing curriculum.
Each class is taught core units from 4 areas. This ensures full coverage of all areas of the computing curriculum. These 4 areas are:
- Technology in our lives
- Data Handling
Every unit also covers online safety. There are also online safety lessons taught each term using Active Bytes from Somerset ELIM.
- What is computing.pdf
- Computing one page profile.pdf
- Foundation Stage Continuous Provision 2017.pdf
- Year 1 computing overview.pdf
- Year 1 and 2 computing overview.pdf
- Year 2 and 3 Computing Overview.pdf
- Year 3 and 4 computing overview.pdf
- Year 4 and 5 Computing overview.pdf
- Year 6 Computing overview.pdf
- Computing FS KS1 Progression.pdf
- Computing KS2 Progression.pdf